3.20.2011

Talent Search

My friend Haleigh is entering into a talent search for "Yoga Journal" to be on the cover of the magazine! she asked me if i could take the pictures and of course i was more then happy happy to them for her! here is a link so you can see and vote on our picture!
 
***Now what i want you guys to do is to pick your favorite picture of Haleigh from the following and let me know by commenting! :) it'll make it easier from me to pick the one we are going to post!
 1
 2
 3
4
 5
 6
7

3 comments:

Haleigh Forbes said...

Pictures 2-5 are incredible! My favorite. The others- the poses just aren't good, but all the pictures are still beautiful thanks to you my love!

The Browns said...

I like 1, 3, and 5! But they are all awesome!

P+B said...

I love 1 and 3! these are so fun car, good job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...