4.14.2012

The next Mormon Bachelorette

Oh my gosh Guys! i know its been too long sense i've posted! I just havent had any time with buying a house, working and working on the house! Ha! but I actually got a photo shoot in and it was so fun. Its for my friend Janna, I work with this beautiful lady and she is probably one of the sweetest, most outgoing lady i know! And as for the moment she is single and is thinking about applying to be on the next Mormon Bachelor which i think is pretty awesome! And she is perfect for the part! SO i am very happy she came and asked me to do her head shots. An i think they turned out beautifully.
Enjoy





















1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my gosh you are amazing AND Janna and I took a ballet class in the summer together last summer. Fun eh? How do you know her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...